Why volunteer for Manchester Pride?
Without the invaluable support from our incredible volunteers, we wouldn’t be able to do the things we do for LGBTQ+ communities across Greater Manchester.
Volunteering is a rewarding experience and a great way to make new friends within the Pride community. And we’ve plenty of amazing perks for you in return, too.
What are the benefits of volunteering for Manchester Pride?
- Build new skills from the huge variety of roles available.
- Boost your CV by working with a world class events team.
- Be a part of the global Pride movement.
- Support local LGBTQ+ communities.
- Make new friends and connection.
- Receive equality, diversity and inclusion training.
- Flexible opportunities to fit your lifestyle.
Who can volunteer for Manchester Pride?
Applications are open to absolutely everyone regardless of faith, race, ethnicity, ability, sexuality and gender identity. To volunteer, you must be 16+ but please note that some events or venues maybe 18+ only.
We also have team volunteering opportunities for businesses and organisations. Find out more here.
Photography: L - Carl Sukonik. R - Gemma Parker.